Friday, September 7, 2012

Babies Babies Babies!!!

After those two cuties were born yesterday and on my way out of TLC in the afternoon, I noticed one of the moms that I wasn't even expecting to give birth soon had had its baby outside! Just as it started to rain!!!

Now you'll notice in the background,
another female checking out whats going on...thats one of my favorite goats but she's got a problem... Not like a limp or stutter she's got a problem with everyone and she's not afraid of anyone...She's normally cool but she rules the roost. However, since the ladies have been having babies I decided that she's going to be housed on her own. Especially since I saw her chasing yesterdays new born babies out of the goat house!!!
I Moved her but in the afternoon, somehow there she was caught in this picture, back in the pen!!!

When I noticed I moved her back, which wasn't easy since I had stood on a nail the day before 😣...Sebastian helped me out and dragged her across...she wasn't very happy or cooprative.

So the new baby turned out to be girl and is the first and only
baby to her mom. I think she is destined to be a champ just like last years prize goat was first and only to his mom! I'll talk about him later.

She was so sweet when we visited today. Not scared at all and wagged her tail when we stroked her! So cute I could just eat her!! Well no not literally !!! NO WAY! 😄
Her half brother, we will eat, shame. But she's a gem...we'll bury her under a fruit tree someday...if she's very lucky.

Then there is the goat who hasn't given
birth still! And she needs to! Desperately!!! If she hasn't by tomorrow I'm going to call the vet.

On top of all of this my best friend Julian is having a real human baby of his own! Tomorrow! In the morning!!! So very excited!! Limping everywhere but with a very excited limpish gait!

Oh and PPC is helping me out with upgrades to the chicken facility!! Wahooo! I'll talk about that later!! My best friend is having a baby!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment